Sehr altes Jim Baxter Butterfly Conversion Cue

Verkauf von Custom Queues wie z.B. Vollmer, Arthur, usw.

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
d-man
Turnierspieler
Turnierspieler

Sehr altes Jim Baxter Butterfly Conversion Cue

Beitrag von d-man »

Verkaufe hier ein außergewöhnliches Stück, das mehr als 10 Jahre in meiner Vitrine stand:
Es handelt sich um ein sehr altes Butterfly Cue, das durch Jim Baxter in den USA geteilt
wurde, und somit nun ein Butterfly Conversion ist. Das Cue ist nicht lackiert, sondern geölt,
was perfekt zum nahezu antiken Gesamtbild passt.

Ich habe seine Originalbeschreibung von Jim Baxter mit
allen Details unten eingesetzt. Ich hoffe, das ist in englisch verständlich, ansonsten
beantworte ich gerne alle Fragen.

======================================================================

Very Old Butterfly conversion cue
Here is an old converted Butterfly cue. Has to be close to 100 years old. I wanted to keep as much of the original wood as possible so only added a 6" hard maple dowel and covered it with a brown/white irish linen wrap which matches really good to the cues colours. The short handle looks and works just fine , in my opinion. So all the wood showing on the butt and the forearm is close to 100 years old. The cue has a completely new refinish .

59" long
15.2 butt weight
3.8 shaft weight
12.88 mm Mason ferrel
Milk Dud tip
original brown Huebler bumper
1 shaft radial pin pro taper
cue comes with matching joint protectors with inlayed indian head pennys dated 1887

I bought the cue years ago at a estate sale . It was a 1 pc. cue . The butt was very rough and when I converted it I had to add about 8 inches , so that’s why the short wrap . New wood under wrap , all other wood is old . I am not sure of the original manufacturer . From the old books it is from as early as 1883 to as new as 1928 .

===========================================================================================

Wird verkauft für 390,- € plus 10,- € Versandkosten.
"Yang is going to win the WPC."
"If not Yang, then maybe Chang, Kang, Wang, Huang or Pang. If not, then maybe Ku, Fu or Wu."
Antworten

Zurück zu „Custom Pool Queues“