Kugelpolierer
Kugelpolierer
Spielqueue: Joss JOS69 + Jacoby Edge Hybrid
Breaker: Mezz Power Break 2
Jumper: Lucasi

Unknow cue Macassar ebony wood

Beitragvon AlexandruM » 13.01.20 01:01

Hello everybody.

Looking for some info about my new cue. I know that cue was bought from Germany, probably made by a German cuemaker.

Butt is 29.5" long and weight is 427 grams (15.06 oz). Made from Macassar ebony wood with leather ringtail lizard wrap. Plain jane style, without buttcap and with a 5/16x14 pin, white plastic?? joint.
Butt had a modified bumper installed by CEM, to fit Mezz extensions, so it's not original one.

Shaft is 29" long, weight is 112 grams, with tip diameter 12.5mm. Hard maple shaft.

Cue had a stiff hit.

Can anyone identify the maker? Or maybe some other info about this cue?

Here are the pictures:
Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild Bild
Thank you.

tintin
WM-Anwärter
WM-Anwärter
Spielqueue: Stan Custom

Re: Unknow cue Macassar ebony wood

Beitragvon tintin » 13.01.20 11:21

Hi.
I am quite sure that we had a member who shared about two years ago that he is producing cues on his own and I can remember that his cues looked like your cue. Unfortunately I can´t find that post.

It is surely not a cue by a known german cuemaker because all those cues must have a logo.

It might be a very early product of the following cuemakers as part of their fist steps so they didn´t give the cue a logo, but that is a very small chance.
- Gloria Cues
- MQ Cues http://mq-queue.ch/

If you know that the bumper was installed by Cem try to ask him about the owner.
https://www.cem-cues.com/

AlexandruM
Kugelpolierer
Kugelpolierer
Spielqueue: Joss JOS69 + Jacoby Edge Hybrid
Breaker: Mezz Power Break 2
Jumper: Lucasi

Re: Unknow cue Macassar ebony wood

Beitragvon AlexandruM » 14.01.20 07:58

Here is a picture with original bumper, not the best picture but can give an idea.

Bild

Added in 2 minutes 35 seconds:
Thank you tintin for your valuable reply. Will try to get more info about your sugesstions.

Added in 11 minutes 33 seconds:
From last owner I got the info that cue is somehow related to Francisco Bustamante, he brought the cue from Germany to Philippines. Not sure how correct is that information.

Zurück zu „Material“