Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
GV cues
Zuschauer
Zuschauer
Name: Gaetano Virzì

new - handmade - perfect and guaranteed for life

Beitrag von GV cues »

This new cue is available for purchase: Mexican Bocote, Sicilian Olivewood Burl, thuya burl rings. 60 inches - 19.15oz - radial joint. I hope you see the photos ... at my first experience in this forum ... sorry for some inconvenience!
[url][URL=https://www.directupload.net/file/d/5436/ed3gycgc_jpg.htm]Bild[/url][/url]
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
Bild
GV cues
Zuschauer
Zuschauer

Re: new - handmade - perfect and guaranteed for life

Beitrag von GV cues »

€ 600 for those interested ...
Rallepralle
Stellungsgrübler
Stellungsgrübler
Playing cue: Cuetec mit IQ Oberteil
Tip: Kamui black medium
Break Cue: Mythos

Beitrag von Rallepralle »

If you just want to sell a cue you do not need to open 3 topics for it. This here is the wrong Place.
We also have a special topic for sellers. The cue is okay but just wood together. Many can do that here. As it plays no references. But looks good who likes something like that and 60inch is nice.
GV cues
Zuschauer
Zuschauer

Beitrag von GV cues »

Thank you, very kind of you
nussbaumer1990
Ausschießer
Ausschießer
Name: Daniel Nussbaumer
Playing cue: Cuechanger Naturals II Bocote
Tip: G2 M
Break Cue: Cuechanger Concept Breaker Wenge
Jump Cue: Cuechanger Concept Jumper Granadillo & Burmese Blackwood

Beitrag von nussbaumer1990 »

If you like to sell the cue, this would be the correct part of the forum:

Handel > Private Angebote Billard > Custom Pool Cues
https://billard-aktuell.de/forum/viewforum.php?f=56

Your cue looks nice, but as Rallepralle mentioned above, it's just wood, no intricate inlays or ringwork. It's also hard to tell how the cue plays and how much LD it really is. For me, 600 Euros sounds fair for a custom cue. Although I'd mostly be concerned about how committed you are when it comes to warranty claims (if the cue warps in the first 6 months, etc.). I don't want to discourage you, but it's a hard market and even the cues from renowned cuemakers often seem to be hard to sell (for a reasonable price).
Wer Rechtschreibfehler findet, darf sie behalten.
DerPiekser
Tischabräumer
Tischabräumer
Playing cue: Vollmer Custom
Tip: Dennis Searing Precision Tip
Break Cue: Mezz Dual Force BJ
Jump Cue: Predator Air II

Beitrag von DerPiekser »

600 EUR is a joke for a custom cue, totally independendly if it has inlays in it or not.
The playability is mostly a critical issue, you will have this problem by better known cuemakers as well.

But one thing is definately true, the market for custom cues is really tough.

All the best,
Marcus
GV cues
Zuschauer
Zuschauer

Beitrag von GV cues »

Thank you. I think I do a good job. in Germany I have already sent something, and 2 more cues are under construction. so far, I've only received compliments, and that's enough to make me feel good. and yes, of course, any new tool takes time to study, but if it's done right, the results will come. always remember a detail: a cuemaker personally works on a cue, 2 hands, 2 eyes, the whole mind, dedicated to that single job, and tries not to neglect any detail, and loves to feel his work on the billiard table when he has finished, and I guarantee you, if there is a defect, he will be the first to notice it, and if he is a serious man, he will throw him in the fireplace. that's what I do, and from here, I only send cues that have no defects, and I always tell the customer, that if he notices a defect, you return immediately, and choose whether to be reimbursed, or to make a new one. I think honesty is what makes you feel good.
Vighor
Vielkreider
Vielkreider

Beitrag von Vighor »

I really love the looks of your cues (checked some on your fb page too). The LD shaft also is interesting and might get some customers in Germany too when its priced right.
When i hadn't ordered a custom cue from a german cuemaker last year i would have been very tempted by your work. Specially with the price are asking for the cue in the original post. Special high figured pieces of wood aren't that cheap and the labour going into making the cue isn't either.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Material“