Kreideholer
Name: Daric Chan
Playing cue: Mezz
Tip: AK
Break Cue: Mezz dual force
Jump Cue: Dual force

Where to play in Frankfurt

Beitrag von Daric »

Hi all. Am new here in this forum. Would like to ask if there is any nice poolhall to visit? Am stay in a hotel at bockenheimer.

Sent from my SGP621 using Tapatalk

Added in 1 minute 35 seconds:
Found this place on Google map. Bornheimer Billardtreff. But could not find any directions to go there by train.

Daric
Kreideholer
Kreideholer

Re: Where to play in Frankfurt

Beitrag von Daric »

Found this place on Google map. Bornheimer Billardtreff. But could not find any directions to go there by train.

kalleleo
Savespieler
Savespieler
Name: Thomas
Playing cue: Fury B/J UT mit 12 mm Vollholz OT (Jim Davis), alternativ Valhalla UT mit Players HXT OT
Tip: Talisman Pro H 12mm
Break Cue: Challenger B/J
Jump Cue: Challenger B/J

Beitrag von kalleleo »

I was there twice, and in Frankfurt this is my place of choice. Also had a nice evening with some local guy there. Easy to reach with the U4 (Station: Bornheim Seckbacher Landstraße), especially from the Bockenheimer Warte. Give it a try!
Daric
Kreideholer
Kreideholer

Re: RE: Re: Where to play in Frankfurt

Beitrag von Daric »

kalleleo hat geschrieben:I was there twice, and in Frankfurt this is my place of choice. Also had a nice evening with some local guy there. Easy to reach with the U4 (Station: Bornheim Seckbacher Landstraße), especially from the Bockenheimer Warte. Give it a try!
Am planning to visit tomorrow. Thanks for the reply

sad-little-king
Kneipenspieler
Kneipenspieler
Name: Harmloser Hobbyspieler
Playing cue: Lucasi/Revo 12.9
Tip: Predator Soft
Break Cue: Dual Force
Jump Cue: Dual Force

Beitrag von sad-little-king »

I've recently been in Frankfurt, and I did visit this hall. Downside is, you can't make an appointment for pool tables - you've got to take whatever's free. Also, you can't pay by card, it's got to be cash, so bring enough. Prices are fairly reasonable, though. And they do have a lot of tables. Including a couple snooker tables, which you can book in advance. Supposedly even one pyramid table, but I didn't think to look for it.

Also, the tables seemed to be in pretty good condition. Cloth was likely tournament-blue Simonis 860, although I didn't ask. A couple tables looked like they had very fresh cloth on it, almost brand-new. My own was obviously a bit more worn, but still fast and well-kept. One corner of the rook seemed to be reserved for a local club. I didn't play with them, but they looked like decent players. If you're looking for skilled opponents, you could probably find some there.
"And you're, what, a petty thief with delusions standing? Sad little king of a sad little hill."
Daric
Kreideholer
Kreideholer

Beitrag von Daric »

Thank you for the reply. Will head there today to have a look.

Daric
Kreideholer
Kreideholer

Beitrag von Daric »

Visited the pool hall as mention above, the regular tables plays rather like tables at bars. Got a chance to play on the Members table which are much better imo. Cool regular and friendly patrons there . Would visit again if given the chance.
Antworten

Zurück zu „Poolbillard“