Wer kennt Yoshikazu Kimura? (Trickstoßvideo)

Alles rund um Poolbillard

Moderator: Moderatoren

Antworten
VitoCorleone
Softbreaker
Softbreaker
Playing cue: Bear
Tip: Talisman
Break Cue: Sledge Hammer B/J

Beitrag von VitoCorleone »

http://www.poolvideo.com/kimura.htm

Bisschen Info über den/Artistic Pool Pro's:

There are 3 classes of people who inhabit my world, allow me to explain to you who they are. Any one of them can be a legend, or a hero or great champion in any one of the 3, few are ever able to obtain greateness in all 3. The skills required, the time required, just prevents it.

(l) The video shooter, the guy must have an amazing powerful stroke, and produce shots you cannot ever make or even dream about. It takes decades of experience. This guy can appear to be a God, for he makes shots God cant make. Remember he can shoot a shot all day long until he makes it. On film, it appears every one went down the first time. It took Kimura 3 l/2 hrs to make his shots on his 40 min tape, it took me 6 months to make my shots that fill up my 2 hr tape that are equal to any of his shots. The two greatest of all time here are Kimura and me, others that come in are Middleditch, Massey, Rippe, Rick Wright.

(2) The Showman, the entertainer. None of the shots you see on my tape or Kimuras will be shot by the showman. He must make every shot in usually one, never more than 3 snaps. Therefore he must scale down the difficulity of the shots he uses so he can master and perform them all without fail. What makes him a success is not making his shots, but putting on a fun show all enjoy is the key. Few in the pool world have those abilities to control and handle a crowd, and play under such pressure. The Greatest at this was Ralph Greenleaf, Willie Mosconi, Minnesota Fats, Jimmy Caras, and in recent years the best of our generation is Paul Gerni, handsome, best dressed, great ambassador, nice simple shots and he makes all of them, handles the crowd well, truely the grand master of his division.

(3) The Artistic competition competitor, the world champion of the sport. There was never a world championship, everyone just made up their titles, said they were one, and it was all a giant fraud. I came along and stopped all of that, by forming TASA, and forming the worlds first world trick shot championship any one could play in, and compete in. This occured in 1995 and ran to 1999. Now for the first time ever to be a world trick shot champion, you actually had to show up in one of my events and beat me and the other ones who faced you. You just could not say you were the world champion year after year after year. I am the person who stopped this fraud, and it now amazes me you people calling me a fraud, you truely do not understand the history of this thing, or you would never do that. I ran off the frauds. I challenged them, I broke their hold on this thing. Just ask Tom or Mike, they will tell you so. In 2000, the BCA took this over and has ran it since, through the WPA. The top two players in this field since 2000 are Mike Massey, Tom Rossman, Charlie Darling. That is now going to change a little, it appears Stefano Pelinga and Sebastian Guemelli are on the move. In the 90's, the top players were Rossman, Middleditch, Rick Wright, Massey and myself.

Now try to put all of this into perspective, Paul Gerni, tops in cat 2, does not do l, towards the bottom of 3.

Middleditch, tops in one, tops in 2, tops in 3

Rick wright, tops in l, tops in 2, bottom in 3

Kimura, tops in l, bottom in 2 and 3 You do not want to see this guy live, he will put you to sleep and flub most of his shots. I have played him several times, he is awful. Even Gerni can beat him. He is a video shooter only, nothing else.

Fast Larry
I will make him an offer he can't refuse
Jens
Redakteur

Beitrag von Jens »

Alle Beiträge, die mit Fast Larry unterschrieben sind sollten mit Vorsicht gelesen werden. Der Wahrheit entsprechen sie nämlich noch lange nicht immer. Diejenigen von Euch, die die Diskussionen damals verfolgt haben wissen bescheid.
Alle anderen sollten seinen Beiträgen nicht blind glauben. So, aber genug davon.

Gruß,
Jens
VitoCorleone
Softbreaker
Softbreaker
Playing cue: Bear
Tip: Talisman
Break Cue: Sledge Hammer B/J

Beitrag von VitoCorleone »

*lol*

Hab mich gefragt ob ich es drunter schreiben soll oder nicht.

Aber die Gefahr, dass er hier etwas von sich aus reinschreibt ist gleich Null denke ich.
Und uninformativ ist o.g. Statement ja nun auch wieder nicht.

Also genug davon.

:lac:
I will make him an offer he can't refuse
Antworten

Zurück zu „Poolbillard“